Protection of your information
We care deeply about protecting our visitors’ and customers’ data – at the same time, we want to give you the best experience when you visit our website or sign up for our newsletter, so we need your information. The information we collect is, for example, your name and contact information, e-mail address, postcode and address, as well as other information that is relevant for competitions, reservations and the like.
Data we process about you
Processing of your personal data takes place in order to provide you with a better service and ensure the quality of the products and services that we offer you.
Data may be collected and processed by us in connection with the following contact with us:
- Use of our website.
- Inquiries to us per e-mail, phone or per ordinary letter.
- Bookings completed in our booking system.
- Competitions, events and the like.
- Sign up for our newsletter.
Data that may be collected and processed include:
- Contact information e.g. name, address, phone number, email.
- Consent to marketing, newsletters or competitions.
- Personal data, including contact information, in emails to our employees.
- User behavior in connection with use of the website that is collected via cookies.
The purpose of processing your personal data
The collection and processing of your personal data will be based on specific stated purposes or other legitimate business purposes.
Your personal data will only be processed based on the stated purposes. Only data that is necessary to fulfill these purposes will be relevant and our processing will therefore be limited to such personal data. We make a concrete assessment of whether it is possible to limit the amount of data.
Deletion of unnecessary personal data
We store your information until the purpose is no longer present, and we have assessed the need for the following storage periods:
- Inquiries per mail to employees and customer service: deleted when the purpose of the storage is not present, which is a concrete assessment in each individual mail.
- Competitions, events and the like: As long as there is a purpose for the storage. For competitions it will typically be until the winner is announced, and for events until it has been completed.
- Bookings: As long as there is a purpose for the storage.
- Newsletters and marketing material: If you have given consent to newsletters or other marketing material, the information is stored until you unsubscribe from the newsletter or receive marketing material.
Your consent is voluntary and can be withdrawn at any time by contacting us. However, you should be aware that we will not be able to process your information further, unless we are legally or contractually obliged to do so.
Other bases than consent for our processing of your information
There may be other situations where your data is processed where express consent has not been given. This can be in these situations:
- Inquiries by email, phone or regular letter. Your inquiry is on your own initiative.
- Buy in one of our restaurants. Any collection of information in connection with purchases via payment card or other electronic means of payment takes place with simultaneous anonymisation.
The protection itself
The processing of your personal data takes place according to internally adopted rules. The rules contain instructions and measures with the aim of protecting your personal data. We will always process your personal data in a way that prevents personal data from being destroyed, lost, changed, published without authorization, and against unauthorized access or knowledge of your personal data.
We have established procedures for awarding of access rights to those of our employees who process sensitive data and data that reveal information about personal interests and habits. We control their actual access through logging and monitoring. To avoid data loss, we regularly back up our data sets. We also protect the confidentiality and authenticity of your data using encryption.
In the event of a security breach that results in a high risk to you of discrimination, ID theft financial loss, loss of reputation or other significant disadvantage, we will notify you of a security breach as soon as possible.
Disclosure of personal data
We may entrust your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- External IT suppliers
- Our partners in the form of suppliers and sub-suppliers of goods and services, e.g. transport and delivery, to you on our behalf.
- Providers of cookie services for the website.
- Accountants, lawyers and other advisers.
If you sign up for our newsletter, we will send your name and email to Mailchimp, from where we send our newsletters. If you wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter, you can either use the unsubscribe link in the latest newsletter you have received from us, or you can send an e-mail to: navn@domæne.dk .
All information is protected and sent via SSL encryption.
According to the data protection regulation, you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of information about you.
If you want to make use of your rights and are a customer, please contact us. You have the right to gain insight into the information we process about you, as well as a range of additional information. You have the right to have incorrect information about yourself corrected, and in special cases you have the right to have information about you deleted before the time of our general general deletion occurs. In addition, you have the right to have your personal data restricted, as well as in certain cases the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
This website is operated and owned by:
Nordisk Spisehus A/S
MP Bruuns Gade 31
8000 Aarhus C
CVR: 33 78 56 31
Tel. +45 86 17 70 99
What is a cookie?
Cookies are used on almost all websites and are in many cases necessary for the website to work. Cookies are small data files that are sent to your computer, tablet, smartphone or other device when you visit our website. Among other things, cookies allow us to recognize a device, but not who is using it. A cookie is a passive file that neither spreads viruses nor collects information from your device.
Some of the cookies we use are only stored as long as your browser is open (session cookies). Other cookies are stored on your device for a longer period of time (persistent cookies). These are used, among other things, to remember your user settings and choices when you use the website, or to target advertising. Some cookies are placed by parties other than Nordisk Spisehus (so-called 3rd parties).
Cookie types on the website
Strictly necessary cookies
This type of cookie helps to enable basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
These cookies help us to optimize the user experience on our website. Among other things, they collect information about which pages are most often visited and whether visitors receive error messages from the website. This is done through the web analysis tool Google Analytics, which collects anonymized statistics.
This type of cookie ensures that you can share and like the content on our website. At the same time, they are used to target campaigns and advertisements so that they are relevant to you. They also reduce the number of times you are shown an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
How to reject or delete your cookies
Questions and complaints guide
If you have questions about our cookies or wish to complain about them, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.